Thread: For whistleblowers and people with insight. Is there an algorithm?

a354174 Guest

Default For whistleblowers and people with insight. Is there an algorithm?

Hello,

I have had literally over 50 paypal accounts over the years. My first account gets linked to some of them. Others have no reasonable explanation as to why it gets limited.

It is not consistent in terms of how long it takes to get banned. Sometimes its after a day, other times it takes 6 months for them to ban it.

I have tried many things, like taking out only a certain amount instead of the full amount.

It's almost like the system goes "OH NO, they are taking their money out which means we will make less illegal interest oh noes!!!!!"

So is there an algorithm? Is there a percentage or limit to the amount one should take out in order to not get limited?

Kelly Sores Guest

Unhappy limited accounts

There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to whose money gets limited or why. I think for the most part, that Paypal limits the accounts with greater amounts of funds in them, but that may not be the truth at all. Maybe the people with almost nothing in their limited accounts don't come online to complain about them. Who really knows...

im done with paypal
    Last edited by YouPickedTheWrongGuy; 11-14-2011 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Sores View Post
    There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to whose money gets limited or why. I think for the most part, that Paypal limits the accounts with greater amounts of funds in them, but that may not be the truth at all. Maybe the people with almost nothing in their limited accounts don't come online to complain about them. Who really knows...
    ...paypal knows but they are not telling their dirty little secret. They limit our accounts so that they can make interest on our money. Paypal is such a fraud.

I have to echo the others in stating that there is absolutely NO rhyme or reason to paypals MADNESS. They can do whatever they want, when the want, and with whoever's money they choose. It's luck of the draw, if they freeze your account today, it saves someone else the headache, but in due time I think we all get skrewed by paybal.