Before I left ebay, I noticed that they started limiting the visibility of my items for no apparent reason whatsoever. When I would do a random search for my item type, I noticed at times that other people's would show but not mine. I would search through pages of items and not see mine anywhere. So, of course, my sells would drop during these times. I finally got fed up and asked Live Help (more like dead help...but that's another thread) and they couldn't give me a straight answer as to why. They tried some gobblety gook about it being due to a low feedback rating but I pointed out that my feedback rating was 99.4%. After that they tried telling me it had something to do with seniority but I pointed out I had been a member for about 5 years. I never did get a straight answer. My feeling is that they randomly limit long time seller's visibility of items so that the newbies will have more of a chance. I don't think that is fair. Unless a seller has done something wrong, Ebay has no business limiting who can see an item if it is something they are looking for.

Don't use Ebay, people. Use aucks.com

Ebay sucks, Aucks Rocks!! [url]www.aucks.com[/url]