Thread: Your Ebay/Paypal accounts Suspended and pending ID verification? Here is the deal!

againstEbayPP Guest

Default Your Ebay/Paypal accounts Suspended and pending ID verification? Here is the deal!

Hello,

I,m new to this forum, but I,m dealing with egay+pp things since pretty long time, so please be confident, I'm not here to cheat or scam anyone, and don't want to be scammed too.

I'm offering my services to help you unlimit any suspended/limited egay and/or Paypal account.
    After limitation both egay or PP will ask for some docs to reinstate the account, and this is where I can help.
    It really sucks if you are running one or multiple accounts under a a different name, adress etc, then yours, and get your account(s) suspended then have to submit docs to lift limitation...BUT... I can help you to get around this.

I can help to lift any suspended account pending Id Verification from the following countries :

USA - Canada- UK and France

Please PM me if you need further detailed informations about this including prices.

Default do u have email

do u have email ? we are very interesting about it thanks