Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I PWND Paypal.

Draynor Guest

Default I PWND Paypal.

I used to be a game seller on eBay using dropship.

My paypal account got frozen because I used a proxy to login and they though something dodgy was going on.

Paypal froze all my payments to the game wholeseller, and they refunded all the payments.

So then my buyers didn't get their games, they wanted their money back eBay paid them but eBay can't take the money out of my PAYPAL!

We are notifying you that you have an open and unpaid eBay Buyer Protection fee balance. We tried to charge your reimbursement payment method on file, but there was a problem. Please update your payment method, or add a new one, to make your payment now.

Default I Get Over On PayPal....

I knew Paypal was trouble when it walked in. So instead of waiting for them to exploit me, as they have so many times before, I get them. All I need is $1 in my account, then I use my PayPal Debit Mastercard and spread the love. In Southern California, gas is love. I go to the gas station, oay at the pump, processed as credit, and fill up my tank! Sometimes I even fill up my moms or sisters too, but you can't put the nozzle back till both cars are done. Now I owe paypal $60, instead of them owing me a buck! No overdraft fees, no ISF, no embarrassing running on empty! Thanks PayPal, I'm glad we're friends.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Think that might affect your credit score man. Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSurvivor View Post
    I knew Paypal was trouble when it walked in. So instead of waiting for them to exploit me, as they have so many times before, I get them. All I need is $1 in my account, then I use my PayPal Debit Mastercard and spread the love. In Southern California, gas is love. I go to the gas station, oay at the pump, processed as credit, and fill up my tank! Sometimes I even fill up my moms or sisters too, but you can't put the nozzle back till both cars are done. Now I owe paypal $60, instead of them owing me a buck! No overdraft fees, no ISF, no embarrassing running on empty! Thanks PayPal, I'm glad we're friends.
    Can't they take the $60 out of your backup funding source, or did you just close all your bank accounts? This is a funny story, but I just hope it doesn't come back to bite you on the butt.

I've done this before, but I only do it when I know I'll get the cash in my account before it goes through. It's risky, but at least you don't have to worry about overdraft fees.

Whoa.. this is a really huge loophole in Paypal's system honestly, it goes to show how they need a lot of work. Let us know in the future if anything happens, I think those actions a bit risky to be honest. Did you give personal info when making that debit Mastercard? I'm pretty sure Mastercard will hand over any info they can to Paypal if asked, it could be troublesome in the future.

That isn't really a major loophole. Any debit card or credit card will do that, other than the prepaid ones. I got the impression that the poster pays the money back, but he/she just uses that trick to get gas on broke days. If you didn't pay it back, I'm sure they would just put it against your credit report and ban you from opening another account.

That's really gonna mess up your credit score and they can send debt collectors to get you at any point. Then if you don't pay the bills, they can actually issue warrants for your arrest, considering it theft. That's a bad idea and not worth the risk in my opinion.

Again, I think the poster is talking about doing it and then getting the money in the account.

Example: Get gas on Monday. Fill up tank but only pay $1.

The full amount comes out on Thursday.

You get paid on Friday and amount is covered.