Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 21 Day Hold Workaround...

jsohdt96 Guest

Default 21 Day Hold Workaround...

Okay I think I have found a way to work around PayPal's 21 Day hold crap. Well It is the refund the penny trick with a different twist! Okay now in order to do this you must have a bank account and be a very fast mouse mover! Now before I teach you how it's done I will tell you. Okay so the other day I read about the refund a penny trick. But found out that it does not work, or does it? Yes, It does work. But only for 5 seconds. Then it will place a hold on your money again. Here is the refund script works and why it use to be as simple as refunding a penny. The reason why it released all the money was because the system thought that if you were going to refund the money then you would refund a the full amount, so in order for it to refund the money it needed to release the hold on the funds. And thus allowing you to have the money immediately. But then once they fund the loophole they fixed it. By locking the rest of the funds not refunded to the buyer. But it lets you have that money in your account for 5 seconds after you refund the penny.

So here is how to get your funds:

Step 1: Go to the transaction page of the item you sold.
    Step 2: Scroll down the page and find Issue a refund, click it.
    Step 3: Where it says Refund amount, enter 0.01
    Step 4: Where it says Note to buyer, put something like, Here's a penny for good luck
    Step 5: DO NOT CLICK CONTINUE.
    Step 6: Open up a new web browser and go to PayPal and click Withdraw>Add Funds from Bank Account.
    Step 6: Enter the amount you have pending on that one item. (DON'T FORGET TO SUBTRACT A PENNY FROM THE AMOUNT. You must have $0.00 available balance for this to work correctly
    Step 7: Put the Refund and the Withdraw Funds by Electronic Transfer page side by side on your desktop.
    ---- Now this is where being fast with the mouse counts! ----
    Step 8: Click Continue on the refund page and then on the other window click continue withdraw, Then another page will come up after you click continue on the withdraw page and you have to click submit... REMEMBER YOU ONLY HAVE 5 SECONDS!!!

There you go! You have outsmarted PayPal! Thanks for your time. I hope this helps. P.S. Do not tell anyone, PayPal might try to fix the new loophole.

bc041190 Guest

does it still work?

justicewillcome Guest

Thumbs up revenge group we need your help

I am getting a group of people together, we use the below method to bring them down and it works. we have all been bullied and the ebay's buyer protection is just rubbish.

1. ebay sucks because there are so many rogue sellers from HK and china who sell fake things and never post orders to pool buyers like me. these power sellers sell 600+ items each month and they don't give a shit about 2-5 negative feedbacks each month, if spread evenly. so they actually do this (not spending one particular order) on purpose periodically and they never answers emails from buyers.

2. Ebay wont do shit about them because these sellers are like money trees to ebay. so ebay will pretend they care about you and tell you to resolve it with sellers in HK, who never even reply emails. if the item you bought is fake or broken, ebay will not do a damn thing. because if they do, they will lose all the profit and the seller.

3. This is the method: We get together, find the cheapest thing these rogue seller sells and we buy only one unit , not on the same day. then after 15 days we open a claim on paypal to get our money back.

paypal will HAVE TO refund you because for cheap items overseas sellers can't afford to send via registered post, which means the mail was not trackable. so no shipping evidence= no shipping, you will get this item for free, and still refund from paypal. if you don't get your refund I will personally pay you. the item we buy will cost less than 2 dollar anyway with free shipping.

3. then we go into the seller's ebay account, and we leave negative feedback telling the world this sellers is lying, this has to be done within 24 hours and we will do this at the same time from all over the world.

Ebay has this rule that regardless of the store, once the seller got 5 negative feedbcaks in 24 hours they will suspend the seller's account for investigation.

I know this is mean but those seller totally deserved it, without people like me would prefer to shop online more often.

my email is [email]lilunallen@gmail.com[/email]

Why is it crap this feature may have just saved me from losing alot of money, i wish you arrogant fucks would stop whining about bad buyers your in control you just have to be smart, the reason paypal has these rules is to protect buyers from scammers, its very easy to create an ebay account and paypal and get fake feedback and scam people so paypal have gone after this area more than protecting the sellers but they still get good protection you just have to follow their guidelines to the letter.

As far as i know this feature isnt present on ebay paypal accounts that have a decent ammount of good feedback so fuck off trying to teach cunts to scam by posting a tutorial on how to bypass a security feature.

Unregistered Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by kestrel View Post
    Why is it crap this feature may have just saved me from losing alot of money, i wish you arrogant fucks would stop whining about bad buyers your in control you just have to be smart, the reason paypal has these rules is to protect buyers from scammers, its very easy to create an ebay account and paypal and get fake feedback and scam people so paypal have gone after this area more than protecting the sellers but they still get good protection you just have to follow their guidelines to the letter.

As far as i know this feature isnt present on ebay paypal accounts that have a decent ammount of good feedback so fuck off trying to teach cunts to scam by posting a tutorial on how to bypass a security feature.

No, fuck you Kestrel - go fly and fuck off somewhere dip-shit. If people wanna scam, and it also affects the fuckers at ebay and paypal then let them do it. Fuck it all. Bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, fuck you Kestrel - go fly and fuck off somewhere dip-shit. If people wanna scam, and it also affects the fuckers at ebay and paypal then let them do it. Fuck it all. Bollocks.

lol and page sent to paypal support for patch.

Unregistered Guest

? Do you have to click "issue refund" first before you proceed to withdraw. Only pressing "continue" on the refund screen does nothing

underthetree Guest

Default hi

i once worked at a commercial company which used PAYPAl
    generaly speak,paypal is just
    chit happens rarely

Default does it really work?

I just want to know if it really works? Does it still get rid of the hold? Has anyone actually tried it successfully?

jcsites Guest

Thanks for the information. It really helps me a lot...