Thread: Selling US, UK & CA Ebay seller accounts!!

selleraccounts Guest

Thumbs up Selling US, UK & CA Ebay seller accounts!!

Hi everyone, im offering some Ebay seller accounts from US, UK and Canada!! All the accounts are phone verified, ready to sell!! I will show you screenshots to verify im the owner of the account, and you are not buying any FAKE account!! I give too, telephone number, date of birth, secret question, etc. just in case Ebay ask this!!

I have accounts with 20 positive feedback up to 250!! PLease email me and tell me what are you looking and i will give you different offers!!

With this buying you will get (Ebay account details including date of birth and security question+PAYPAL verified account details)

Never was so easy start selling on ebay!! START SELLING NOW!!

Email: [email]selleracc2010@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me what youre looking and/or Add me in MSN im online almost all day!!
    Last edited by selleraccounts; 09-20-2010 at 09:06 AM.

jhonamsfield Guest

Default thx!!

Well, I was afraid about scamming, but i have to said EXCELLENT, i receive all the acc details he said!! Thx Jack!! I bought a 23 positive feedback account!! I will buy more!!

alternate Guest

Default THIS GUY IS A Scammer..DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

This guy is a scammer ...the first response is probably himself disguised...Paid him right away and never got the account promised...

noobking Guest

The seller is a scammer! Money sent but never replied with a word!

arlene Guest

Default ebay and paypal account

hi i need ebay sellers account with feedback and both vertified, email me at [email]lyn.water@hotmail.com[/email]

arlene Guest

hi, i am interested in buying verified ebay and paypal account with some feedback, i live in canada and need a canada account, please let me know at [email]arlene.wasser@hotmail.com[/email]