Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what the fucking problem is with paypal

sialbrijendra Guest

Angry what the fucking problem is with paypal

paypal customer service providers are just big idiot

they dont know anything nor they understand anything

someone payed me with some hacked paypal account and my account become limited

now they are asking for invoice

now guys tell me if i from some how get ur paypal email id and pay u from some hacked email will you be able to generate invoice

i have been telling them this from 2 weeks but they don't understand every time i receive reply saying please provide invoice for payment

that assholes from paypal doesn't understand this....

someone kill them now.....

virtualfaqs Guest

95% of the time, when you receive money from a hacked PayPal account, it's going to get yanked straight out by PayPal. Sorry about your loss.

Be very careful who you accept money from. As virtualfaqs said, receiving money from a hacked account is almost certain death.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

That's really bad. That's why if you are going to sell stuff online let the people who are sending you the money to send it as a Gift because if someone sends it as a gift Paypal has no reason for them to limit your account and there is no way for the sender to open a dispute.

Quote Originally Posted by qbakkali View Post
    That's really bad. That's why if you are going to sell stuff online let the people who are sending you the money to send it as a Gift because if someone sends it as a gift Paypal has no reason for them to limit your account and there is no way for the sender to open a dispute.
    It'll still be limited this is only due to the fact that he received money from a hacked paypal. Meaning the buyer didn't own the account so paypal claimed fraud and took the money back and placed it back to the hacked account.

This is why people only accept PayPal from trusted people and people they know well, sorry for your loss mate!

Ugh, I'm sorry to hear this. THIS is why I HATE HATE HATE Paypal!

Quote Originally Posted by qbakkali View Post
    That doesn't make any sense at all. If it is from a hacked account they will still take the money back. It is terrible that there are victims in this type of situation, but the person at fault is that one doing that hacking, not the buyer, seller, or even Paypal.

Hacked account is a real pain in the neck. I haven't heard of victory story relating to hacked account, so I guess it's really hard to fight back. It kind of makes sense though. Would you be happy if your account was hacked and your money was given to the others? Of course not. That's why paypal tend to limit every account that has done transactions with an account after it has been hacked.

The customer service is there only for the money. They won't give a darn if you got hacked. My cousin has lost his account because someone introduced a keylogger into his computer. They said that he should upgrade his account in order to prevent fraud. I laughed a little.