Thread: PayPal suspended, owed eBay fees, PayPal now reinstated, can I get eBay back?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PayPal suspended, owed eBay fees, PayPal now reinstated, can I get eBay back?

Hey all,

My PayPal was limited a while back which caused me to go delinquent on my eBay fees.

I recently it got my PayPal sorted out with them after a lot of back and forth which is great news, I have PayPal again! However, my eBay account was suspended for being delinquent on those fees.

Does anyone know if I can be successful in getting my eBay account back if I call them up and explain that I couldn't pay because I was suspended, but PayPal reinstated my account so I can pay the fees again?

Thanks .

I am in the same situation as well. My PayPal is good as I got it reinstated, but I owe fees to eBay and couldn't pay them because of my PayPal being limited. Now that my PayPal account is good, I would like to know if my eBay account will get reinstated if I pay the fees?

Quote Originally Posted by BillyD889 View Post
    I am in the same situation as well. My PayPal is good as I got it reinstated, but I owe fees to eBay and couldn't pay them because of my PayPal being limited. Now that my PayPal account is good, I would like to know if my eBay account will get reinstated if I pay the fees?
    You can still pay the fees using a credit card. But even if your eBay is reinstated, with your PayPal being limited, it wouldn't be much of a use. Provided your PayPal still has a chance to appeal, your eBay would get reinstated if the fees are paid off.
    [url]www.auctionessistance.com[/url]