Thread: paypal closed my account with over 66K help needed.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default paypal closed my account with over 66K help needed.

Please can anyone help, I would love to hear from any solicitors or people who have recently, successfully won a case with Paypal to release their funds that have been held without justification. I have provided Paypal with all the required information that they asked for after limiting my account because I had a selling spike.

Default pending paypal funds

i had my funds frozen last Thursday, phone calls were useless all they repeated stated was they were within their rights to do it as per section 10 restrictions as in seller agreement, i read and then searched law pages etc and responded, section 10 being implemented shows the client to have breached a point of agreement as shown in section 9, in plain fact section 9 is pertaining to illegal fraudulent or misleading transactions, in any case to implement restrictions/clauses which are solely agreed for use following a breach of contract is in its self a breach. upon sending this although in more detail inc legal action, i submitted a Subject Access Request as per my right under the Data Protection Act 1998,. in which all data held in electronic, paper or archive pertaining any reference to me including any shared or obtained from 3rd parties must be provided by law within 40 days of request, as you can imagine years of data is not a easy task to collate and then read every bit to ensure no one else's info is disclosed without consent, a costly time consuming yet legal task they must fulfil, my funds were then released within 24hours. though i am still continuing with legal proceedings against them.

I had $3000 frozen, I have not done anything illegal.

Calls were waste of the time. I did file a complain with BBB, it took about 1 month after they froze my account to have my money.

I had a good argument and somebody from management responded. I was in good standing record no charge backs so they were willing to release my funds.

If you had a lot of charge backs it might be hard to get money right away

Hi Tom

Thank you so much for your reply, could you please email me the letter you sent to Paypal in full so I can make the necessary changes to [email]jason303@hotmail.co.uk[/email]

Much appreciated

PayPal can site whatever so called user agreements they want, the law is the law. If you proved that you shipped the product and they buyer has it, they have no legal right to hold the funds regardless. In order for an agreement to be legal and binding it has to have your signature on it. You can simply state someone else did that information etc. anyone could of used a computer, regardless they have to prove that it was you.

PayPal just got sued and settled for exactly what they are doing to you. The fact that you should never ship any products out until the funds are in your bank account and never before, you are not legally paid for something until those funds are in your bank account. First off $3000 on a PayPal account is an immediately flag, or bait, for paypal to come and steal it from you. Thats why you wait until the funds are in your bank account, where they will never go into. And dont withdrawal all the funds immediately, do it in small increments so that you wont get flagged.

Their user agreement is worthless garbage that they only repeat over and over again because they have nothing else to say. They do that so you get pissed off and hang up and leave them alone. Go legal, file complaints with the FTC and the BBB, not to mention start posting your story all over the place. Tell them your going on youtube, facebook, etc, tell your story to warn everyone.

Give them bad rap and call them back and say there you go aholes.