Thread: Help needed immediately !

Default Help needed immediately !

I have an account that is in the hole - $3000. The name is in a stealth name and the address is fake. However the purchase that made it positive has my real billing name & address on it (different from the fake paypal name) but the card was removed. should I pay them? i haven't received anything in the mail yet

I think that the only reason paypal allows those stealth account so they can freeze it later and keep the money

I think that they make millions in this way, probably the CEO/ paypal owner just bought a big yacht and is laughing

it is called money laundering

This does not answer my question.

do you mean you want to pay paypal $3000, are you kidding, they have millions in frozen accounts, the rip off honest, hard working people.

there are probably thousands of accounts they closed and kept the money.

Hell no! I wouldn't give them a dime! I once owed them $12,000 (in 2010) and didn't give them shit.

no do not pay them anything. they will go after the fake person's name. the fact that you allow large scale transactions like $3000 is why the account was closed in the first place. The second PayPal settled out of court they immediately started up with the bullshit again. 3 of our accounts with no reason got placed on a 21 day hold. All within 1 month. there was no way they knew they were all linked, one account 2 years old got placed on a 21 day hold because they claimed the account was too new. Total bullshit. PayPal was the one that charged that person's credit card they are the ones that are legally responsible for it.

if you dealing with a fake account, you need to stay under the radar, meaning small transactions, if they try to go after you, just say your credit card/bank account was stolen.