Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paypal wants to close my account. What to do?

everything is there just look for PayPal and file complain

[url=http://www.bbb.org/search/?splashPage=true&type=name&input=PayPal&location=L os+Angeles%2C+CA&tobid=&filter=business&radius=&co untry=USA%2CCAN&language=en&codeType=YPPA]BBB Search Database of Businesses, Charities, & News Items[/url]

I have just got my money released but I still have my account on limitation I am not sure if it is permanent or temporary.

Which is fine since I have another merchant accounts I can use for my business.

The only need to have PayPal is to buy on eBay but there is Amazon, Alibaba etc. You need to send money just write the cheque or ask for one.

But I had good arguments, I did not break any law and I did not break their policy. Complain to BBB helped

Some nice lady called me from PayPal and we had friendly conversation and I am satisfied.

Default All my monney in my palpay has block

All my monney in my palpay has block. i can do anythings with my money
    Paypal f***
    [url]http://slitheriofull.com[/url]

what did you do ? sold drugs.

I just got lucky because I did not break their policy as somebody from PayPal accused me so I got my money but my account is still limited.

I did not try to get my account back just the money, PayPal simply did not have good argument to keep my money.

Now I've created new paypal account and they ask me to provide online ID and passcode of my bank account to confirm it. How should I react? Are they crazy guys?

in some places it is illegal for many transmiter like paypal to ask for you bank account login information.

it is also security risk to give this information to anybody

they screw you once I am surprised that you want to be screwed again

Never let PayPal log into your bank account. Even though they claim its the easiest way to do it. You dont want those bastards in your bank account. You also have to remember as a business owner, once you reach $x per year your going to have to prove a tax id number.