Thread: PayPal charge back fraud. PayPal are not helping. Can i take this further to court?

Exclamation PayPal charge back fraud. PayPal are not helping. Can i take this further to court?

I sell furniture and beds on eBay and recently someone opened a charge back and Paypal held my money (309) and gave me 10 days to provide proof that the bed was delivered. After providing tracking number and a signature proof, Paypal still handed the case in the buyers favor which really P1SSED me off. I'm a small business and sell on eBay as a part time hobby and also make minimum profit (40 - 50) and after this chargeback i am left with -11 in my paypal account which i have to pay back meaning in 3 months of selling on eBay i have lost money...
    If i was to take this to a small claims court would i have any chance?

Default chargeback

I have identical situation. What can we do?

Default they are discrimatory

wow,i'm a buyer that bought counterfeit merchandise and they are giving me a hard time they want me to return merchandise, even though their policy says counterfeit merchandise doesn't have to be mailed back. why would they treat you any different than me. Maybe there's a case there. Paypal is unprofessional, and should be kicked out of the market