Thread: Paypal is retarded...

Default Paypal is retarded...

So... I never watned to use paypal again.
    but one guy bought something from me, so i made a new acc with new email etc.

info in there is not real and he sent me 50 which i spent. now i was on vacation for like 2 weeks come back checked in there and saw he opend a dipsute and i had no more chance to answer. -50 balance now.

Whats gonna happen now? Is paypal gonna find me just because of my IP? And what if i got hacked? etc. etc. i also posted it on 4chan and let some ppl login - could that work? Because no way in hell im gonna let myself get scammed like that. he even WROTE IN THE MONEY SEND WINDOW that it was for a accoutn so paypal wtf.

So ;:

never had real info in there
    deleted the mail acc
    bunch of ppl logged into there

what can happen?

if you had no real info with the account then you got nothing to worry about. If you had a bank account or credit card linked you will have to close the bank account or cancel the card to get a new card number (say it was stolen) Just removing it from paypal does not remove the info from Paypal and they can still access your money.

They will simply steal those 50 from another account, from another person. They will limit his account with an excuse and hold his money. As usual.