Thread: Ebay account suddenly cant sell..

Default Ebay account suddenly cant sell..

So suddenly my ebay account became not able to list after a just being given an increase..
    i contacted them yesterday, they increased my limits, contacted them today re a differnt account, they said it was associated with a restricted account so all my accounts would be lrestricted.

shit shit shit.
    shit shit.

you may have to start over from scratch on ebay with a new account with no connections to your old account and instead of Paypal you should use an ebay compatible merchant account.

Start all over again with new stealth accounts. If you do larger amounts of items, it is recommended to have numerous accounts ready. Never put your eggs in one basket.
    [url]www.auctionessistance.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Maxitwist View Post
    So suddenly my ebay account became not able to list after a just being given an increase..
    i contacted them yesterday, they increased my limits, contacted them today re a differnt account, they said it was associated with a restricted account so all my accounts would be lrestricted.

shit shit shit.
    shit shit.
    try to reconfirm your account
    [url=http://www.kingsleytailors.com/]Custom Tailor in Hong Kong[/url] | [url=http://www.premieritzone.com/]Seo Company in Delhi[/url]

Default Duck out then

They pulled that whip freeze on me too. I was so desperate and dumb I fished out a new profile on their sodden docks. I regret it BIG TIME.

After rip off dudes (most likely overseas somewhere) paypal totally screwed me I ditched both pimps.

DONE, I'm out.