Thread: Can't list my Cleveland Indians Flags on ebay... LOL!

Default Can't list my Cleveland Indians Flags on ebay... LOL!

I was trying to list my Cleveland Indians flag on ebay and I got this stupid automated message that I cannot refer to them as Indians, it has to be "Native Americans." Am I supposed to refer to my flags as Cleveland Native Americans? I called them and they passed me to different Customer Service Associates (I dare not refer to them as Professionals) and they could not even figure out how to bypass this automated crap. I finally had to list my flags as "Cleveland (censored word by ebay) 3'x5' Flag.

OMG seriously that is just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard but noting surprises me anymore when it comes to ebay and PayPal. So did you have any luck selling your Cleveland Native Americans Flag lol?

We officially closed our ebay store for good! Sales were diminishing and I don't want to work for a company like that. I say work for because selling on ebay is working for ebay. It's not your business. You work when they say and you perform how they say, you follow their rules and you will refund the customer if the customer complains, regardless of what your "policy" is. That means NOTHING. If ebay doesn't like something about you or how you are doing your job... you are gone. If you are competing with their big box sellers or their Chinese sellers, you will be gone.

We have opened toucandeal.com for good sellers to keep their fire burning. There is still some dust from our startup and we are still adding features, so there is absolutely no selling fees. We are expecting after the new year to start the 5% selling fees. Otherwise, there are no listing fees, no monthly fees, no contracts... just an easy cool place to sell.