Thread: Can't use credit card even when not logging in to PayPal.

Default Can't use credit card even when not logging in to PayPal.

Greetings. My account with PayPal was limited long ago. I can deal with that, I don't care about having an account to receive money on. Instead whenever I had to pay for things through PayPal, be it eBay or Discogs or whatever, I clicked pay with card and everything went fine. Not anymore. Now no matter what card I use I get the same error message saying that card can not be used. I've got a new card from my bank with a different number, same issue. Used girlfriends, same issue. Tried using a virtual Visa card, same issue. I've even put different email addresses in there. The only thing I can think is that my shipping address has been banned and therefore I can never make a purchase that ships to me again. Is this something that happens?

is this when you try to use the guest checkout for Paypal? Or for all online payments?
    Have you tried a different computer (IP address) or using a proxy? YOu may be right about the shipping address. But I do think it could have to do with your IP address as well.