Thread: show me an ebay seller accepting CC only

Default show me an ebay seller accepting CC only

can someone show me a link to an ebay item or seller that is set up to use theor own merchant account/ credit card only NO Paypal seller. I want to see how it looks in the layout.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian88 View Post
    can someone show me a link to an ebay item or seller that is set up to use theor own merchant account/ credit card only NO Paypal seller. I want to see how it looks in the layout.
    seller name: wheelbarrowsgarage

"...8)I NO LONGER ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENTS. NOW ACCEPTING ALL CREDIT CARDS THROUGH EBAY CHECKOUT."

[url=http://www.ebay.com/itm/Leviton-5299-I-15AMP-125V-Combination-Switch-GFCI-Plus-1-Receptacle-LOOK-Decora-/261897061401]Leviton 5299 I 15Amp 125V Combination Switch GFCI Plus 1 Receptacle Look Decora | eBay[/url]

I wonder how many sales are lost due to not accepting PayPal. Buyers want to pay by PayPal, not accepting them puts a huge road block unfortunately.

Another option you can do with accepting credit cards is attaching cartmanager to your eBay account.

You can then hook up a merchant account to it to accept credit cards, Paypal or any other payment method.

Once an auction is over, it automatically sends an invoice to the buyers email t pay through. You will just need to specify in the listing to pay via invoice through the email that would be sent.

Normally buyers will not read that and just pay through eBay.
    [url]www.auctionessistance.com[/url]