Thread: Common Reasons That Can Provoke An eBay Suspension

Default Common Reasons That Can Provoke An eBay Suspension

Eventually at one time or another, you will eventually receive that dreaded MC999 suspension. The type of restriction will largely depend on what rule you broke in eBay’s eyes. The most common one we see are the MC999 suspensions which are unavoidable at times. A host of reasons you can be suspended, but down below are some typical ones.

They can happen if you:

Avoid paying seller fees
    Bad DSR ratings
    To many disputes
    To many complaints
    Scamming buyers
    Slow shipping or communication times
    Competitors
    Suspicious Activity
    Risky tactics (I have no clue what that means, but that is what eBay says.)

These are some typical ones and then there are others that are shots in the dark. Suspicious activity can mean many things which eBay never really mentions.
    [url]www.auctionessistance.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by AuctionEssistance View Post
    Eventually at one time or another, you will eventually receive that dreaded MC999 suspension. The type of restriction will largely depend on what rule you broke in eBay’s eyes. The most common one we see are the MC999 suspensions which are unavoidable at times. A host of reasons you can be suspended, but down below are some typical ones.

They can happen if you:

Avoid paying seller fees
    Bad DSR ratings
    To many disputes
    To many complaints
    Scamming buyers
    Slow shipping or communication times
    Competitors
    Suspicious Activity
    Risky tactics (I have no clue what that means, but that is what eBay says.)

These are some typical ones and then there are others that are shots in the dark. Suspicious activity can mean many things which eBay never really mentions.
    Suspicious Activity is my favorite. They can make up any excuse they want and just call it Suspicious Activity even when there is NO activity at all but I guess that is suspicious too. They make it up as they go and always to their own advantage.