Thread: Frozen PP with Negative Balance. Help!

Default Frozen PP with Negative Balance. Help!

Hey guys,

My bank reversed funds after two unauthorised transactions were sent from my PayPal account.

PayPal for whatever reason closed my case when I reported unauthorised. (which it really was.)

Then, my bank came to the rescue and reversed the transactions. I am now negative 62.

My PayPal is also limited and I have my Bank Account and Debit Card on my PayPal account. I cannot remove it as per the terms on my Limitation.

They mentioned something about debt collection agencies. Should I be worried?

If it helps, I have echausted every option by spending hours on the phone with PayPal.

For anyone who is interested, my PC was loaded with Malware and some guy used my PC remotely to send the Payments. I even sent a letter that the guy who fixed my PC wrote, its not from a proper licensed company so PayPal basically told me to p*ss off.

So debt collection, should I be worried? Its 62-63 btw

Any input/advice will be appreciated.
    (other than packing my bags and moving to mexico, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by ijohnsnowi View Post
    Hey guys,

My bank reversed funds after two unauthorised transactions were sent from my PayPal account.

PayPal for whatever reason closed my case when I reported unauthorised. (which it really was.)

Then, my bank came to the rescue and reversed the transactions. I am now negative 62.

My PayPal is also limited and I have my Bank Account and Debit Card on my PayPal account. I cannot remove it as per the terms on my Limitation.

They mentioned something about debt collection agencies. Should I be worried?

If it helps, I have echausted every option by spending hours on the phone with PayPal.

For anyone who is interested, my PC was loaded with Malware and some guy used my PC remotely to send the Payments. I even sent a letter that the guy who fixed my PC wrote, its not from a proper licensed company so PayPal basically told me to p*ss off.

So debt collection, should I be worried? Its 62-63 btw

Any input/advice will be appreciated.
    (other than packing my bags and moving to mexico, lol)
    Im stuck in the same situation but my negative balance is 518😩

a financial ombudsman can be helpful in these kind of situations.

If you have a bank account linked to your PayPal account CLOSE IT. If you have a credit card linked report it stolen. If not PayPal will collect their funds from you.