Thread: Paypal BLOCKS limited users from contacting them!

Default Paypal BLOCKS limited users from contacting them!

I just discovered something new on this disgusting website. I'll explain my case

So my paypal account was frozen around 200 days ago, I just logged on my account to transfer the money that got frozen and as it's written, I can transfer my money 180 days after my account is frozen. But, of course, my money was not released.
    So I tried contacting them and big surprise.... they blocked my from contacting them via mail on their website. When I click on their "contact" link, it directs me to a page "/webapps/helpcenter/webflow/sparta/webscrloginflow" which shows that there has been an error. I tried doing it with a new created account, no problem, the contact page shows and i can send them a message. And I googled to see if anyone else has this problem and yes they do! Paypal blocks limited account users to contact them via email..

So i'm just here, with a lot of money frozen on my paypal and have no option to get my money back.....

How is it still possible for this website to do business and rip off people?

If you pay off the right people in Washington anything is possible. Have you tried calling paypal if they are blocking your emails? You should also try them on facebook but be polite or they will ban you. You can tweet them as well.

Try calling them. There is several instances like this happening for us when we try to withdraw on limited accounts.

Once instance is when you try to add a bank to withdraw to, it will take you to the homepage, contact page or log you out completely.

Only viable solution would be to contact them via phone as email never does anything since they don't respond that way.
    [url]www.auctionessistance.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by AuctionEssistance View Post
    Try calling them. There is several instances like this happening for us when we try to withdraw on limited accounts.

Once instance is when you try to add a bank to withdraw to, it will take you to the homepage, contact page or log you out completely.

Only viable solution would be to contact them via phone as email never does anything since they don't respond that way.
    AuctionEssistance is right, you are just wasting your time with emails and trying to message them online. Call them because they can't block you from doing that but be prepared to deal with idiots and long hold time