Thread: 15-20 years to get a new password from Paypal

Angry 15-20 years to get a new password from Paypal

As the title says, I have spent the last 15-20 years TRYING to register a new password. I also have TRIED, unsuccessfully to change a very old phone number. It seems 100's of times Paypal have said they will send me an email enabling me to change my password and I have yet to see this email.
    I have tried to phone - no reply - and also they require - guess what???
    my email AND password. Because I can't do this, I am back to square one -
    again!!!! Is there a more incompetent company than Paypal? Do they actually employ people? OR do dogs/cats operate their automatic systems?
    I am really trying not to have a nervous breakdown or kill someone, but I
    think after the last, possibly, 20 years, i must now look for a psychiatrist.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyCee View Post
    As the title says, I have spent the last 15-20 years TRYING to register a new password. I also have TRIED, unsuccessfully to change a very old phone number. It seems 100's of times Paypal have said they will send me an email enabling me to change my password and I have yet to see this email.
    I have tried to phone - no reply - and also they require - guess what???
    my email AND password. Because I can't do this, I am back to square one -
    again!!!! Is there a more incompetent company than Paypal? Do they actually employ people? OR do dogs/cats operate their automatic systems?
    I am really trying not to have a nervous breakdown or kill someone, but I
    think after the last, possibly, 20 years, i must now look for a psychiatrist.
    You just insulted all dogs and cats lol. All kidding aside I feel for you, paypal is horrible and they never have any intentions to help. They stick you between a rock and a hard place an then crap all over you. Just forget about paypal at this point and find another option. Not like paypal is the only option anymore like they were 15-20 years ago. You will be surprised to find there are companies out there that answers their phones and replies to emails all in an effort to help you have a good experience, far from the bs paypal dishes out.

Time to move on from paypal don't you think? Even if you by some miracle would be able to use paypal at this point would you really want to, would you trust them with your money after having spent close to 2 decades trying to get your password reset?