Thread: suspended indefinitely, how do I get un-suspended?

Default suspended indefinitely, how do I get un-suspended?

About a week ago, I woke to meet about 7 emails cancelling all my previous orders and telling me I have been suspended indefinitely. I have over 200 positive reviews and have no unpaid cases or anything of the sort. I haven't broken any rule to my knowledge. What can I do to get back to selling on ebay. There are no requests for information when I log in to my account. What should I do?????

I would start with calling them 866-540-3229 to find out exactly what is going on with your account. I was once suspended by mistake, they said the "system" flagged me by mistake and had my account back up in a few hours after I called. So maybe you can get lucky too.

you can create a new ebay account unrelated to the one you had suspended, the ebook on this site explains how to do that and it's not all that hard. but First I think you need to find out why they suspended you and if there is anything you can do to get the account back up and running.

If they suspended it indefinitely, then there is no chance of getting it back. Best way is to go stealth and create a new account:

Here are some requirements for getting a new eBay account with ease and without getting caught so to speak.

What you will need:

Email
    Name
    Address
    Phone number
    Credit card
    Bank account
    IP

More on that here: [url]http://auctionessistance.com/create-new-ebay[/url]