Thread: Issued refund but never got item returned to me

Angry Issued refund but never got item returned to me

Sold my collection of salt and pepper shackers, the lady said they were all brockin , i paid her paypal back and she never sent me me items back, then paypal also paid her back,grrrr.

Did the buyer ever post a tracking number for the supposed return? Paypal will not issue a refund unless the buyer post a tracking number showing the items were sent back. You should look in to this to see if you can find a tracking number (some will post fake numbers so check it) if there is no number Paypal should be giving you your money back.

I had someone scam me this way and paypal was just oblivious to it all. First the buyer said they didn't get the phone I mailed but my tracking number showed delivered WITH signature confirmation. Then they changed their claim to not as described. Afraid PayPal was going to screw me on this one I offered a full refund for the return of the phone. Buyer posted fake track# for mailing back the phone and I never got the phone, buyer still has it, and PayPal still allowed for them to keep refund AND phone.