Thread: PayPal are holding 5k of my money

Default PayPal are holding 5k of my money

O.k. so this is a vent.....My account was frozen today over a $22.12 -balance from a previous account.....I immediately paid the negative charges(that I had no idea of). Now, I have been asked to provide tracking for 10 transactions...That is fine except, I make custom items (3 to 4 week turn around). The transactions that they are asking about are from this month!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER use Paypal again....this is stupid. I am on the verge of emailing all of my customers and letting them know that the orders placed will be postponed due to Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by MadHot View Post
    O.k. so this is a vent.....My account was frozen today over a $22.12 -balance from a previous account.....I immediately paid the negative charges(that I had no idea of). Now, I have been asked to provide tracking for 10 transactions...That is fine except, I make custom items (3 to 4 week turn around). The transactions that they are asking about are from this month!!!!!!!!!!! I will NEVER use Paypal again....this is stupid. I am on the verge of emailing all of my customers and letting them know that the orders placed will be postponed due to Paypal.
    You should let all your customers know that way they don't go filing a claim or chargeback because sometimes Paypal will tell buyers to do that.