Thread: Tried to file dispute but got INVALID CLAIM

Default Tried to file dispute but got INVALID CLAIM

I bought a leather bag on ebay. I ordered another from a different seller a week later. After a month I opened a dispute with the first seller as the bag did not arrive, and received a full refund from ebay. The second bag did also not arrive. I tried to open a dispute and all I can get is INVALID CLAIM. What is going wrong here? I can't get a straight answer from ebay or PayPal. Anyone else who has had this happen?

this happened to me about 2 years ago and I called PayPal and they told me there was a glitch in their system, turned out that both my claims were with the same paypal transaction ID and therefor when I filed my second claim it came up as invalid as I had all ready filed a claim for that transaction ID. Call paypal to see if they can help you and take it form there.

Quote Originally Posted by JulesinLA View Post
    this happened to me about 2 years ago and I called PayPal and they told me there was a glitch in their system, turned out that both my claims were with the same paypal transaction ID and therefor when I filed my second claim it came up as invalid as I had all ready filed a claim for that transaction ID. Call paypal to see if they can help you and take it form there.
    Yes. I'm sure this is the reason.

It's not like he had a pattern of fraudulent claims or anything.

I am certain it will work out, OP!