Thread: iOffer and merchant account, is it possible?

Default iOffer and merchant account, is it possible?

I was thinking about selling on iOffer but I read some really bad things about that site, it it really just scammers looking to get something for nothing? I was selling but got suspended for reasons I don't know. never had any problems on ebay so I am still trying to get them to give me an explanation.

I have a merchant account that I would like to use when/if selling on iOffer but can't figure out if it is compatible and the website isn't the most helpful place to new members.

Any thoughts on iOffer would be appreciated.

from my experience you have to use PayPal on Ioffer unless you email invoices but I would really stay away from that site, too many scams and half of the stuff is all China crap that never works. That site is a scammers paradise, makes eBay seem like a saint.

I checked out iOffer last week. I was looking for Coach handbags and almost all of the listings were fakes. It probably could have been a good site if they monitored it but, as it stands, it's pretty bad.
    [URL="https://jet.com/#/ji/cksOn"]Join the New Online Marketplace Jet.com and get a free 6 month membership[/URL]

eBay and Amazon are the 2 major players. ioffer seems like one bug scam/knock off site but maybe I just didn't understand how to navigate it.