Thread: Permanatly suspended for NO reason! ("cant appeal" was removed...)

Default Permanatly suspended for NO reason! ("cant appeal" was removed...)

So yeah. I do 99.9% of all my sales on ebay. With a verified paypal account with no chargebacks in the 3 years I have been in business. I have had the same ebay account and have been above standard the entire time. My ales have increased slowly. Now doing bout $5000 a month. We sell handmade LED hula hoops, and also about 5 months ago started selling recycled and refurbished computer hardware too from a local recycling project. Mostly old computer junk.

So nothing shady at all. ITs all under my own verified information. I have been taking a lot of cash from my account using my PayPal debit card lately to pay rent. But that's the most unusual thing I have been doing with my account. But nothing that should in any way compromise my account.

So I get home from the grocery store (last purchase before account limited) around midnight. Then I see these two emails.

------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    There's an issue with your account
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ******* ******

We recently noticed an issue with your account.

What's the problem?

We need some more information about some of your recent sales.

Case ID Number: PP-*********

Because of this issue, your account has been permanently limited. We
    understand this may be frustrating and inconvenient but you'll still be
    able to see your transaction history for a limited time.

You can get more details about your account limitation in the Resolution
    Center. For more information, please contact us and we'll do our best to
    help.

You'll be able to withdraw money from your account within 180 days. We'll
    email you when it's available. We just want to make sure that you have
    money in your account to cover any payment reversals.
    ==================================

and this email too

=================================

For security reasons, we deactivated your PayPal Debit Card. Please call if you have any questions
    ================================

Instantly my heart hit the floor as things are VERY tight right now and I cant afford this AT ALL!

I log in and there is really nothing on paypal that says anything I need to do. When I first logged in it said in the resolution center....

================================
    Limited Account Information1.Your account is still limited. Why?

====================================

No to do list or anything. When I hit the "why" link it said.

-----------------------------------------------------
    We recently noticed an issue with your account. To see what you can and can't do while your account is limited, go to the Resolution Center.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is my account access limited?
    =========================================

At PayPal, we have policies regarding abrupt or large shifts in business practices. We need some more information about some of your recent sales.

Your case ID is: PP-**********

This limitation can not be appealed
    ==========================================

I sent an email immediately since the phones are closed asking why they did this. That I have done nothing to warrant this and I will lose everything to my name if I lose this account. and instantly got a reply that was not very consistent with what I am seeing on my resolution center.

the email read
    =======================

Thank you for inquiring as to how to restore access to your account.

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account and need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited.

To return your account to regular standing, please complete the checklist items indicated when you login to your account and click on the link provided on the "Account Overview" page.

The link will appear as: "Your account access is limited: Click here for Details."

Once you complete all of the checklist items, our Account Review team will review your case and send you an email with the outcome of the review. Cases are reviewed in the order they are received.

We regret any inconvenience, and we would like to restore your access as soon as possible.

Please do not respond to this email, as responses to this message will not be answered.

Sincerely,

PayPal Account Review Team
    ==========================

Problem is, I have no steps or anything in my resolution center.

But now things are odd. When I hit that same link button in the resolution center (why), I get the same message BUT the big bold "this limitation can not be appealed" is no longer there. So I assume it can be appealed now? I don't know. Seems like it was removed by someone. Not sue why or how. Cant imagine it was automatic...

Seriously I know a lot of people are pretty shady on ebay and paypal with stealth accounts and what not, but there is absolutely nothing about this account that is in any way, shady...

I am freaking out because I cant call anyone there until tomorrow morning. IM freaking out because my whole livelihood relies on my connected ebay account which will be useless if I cant accept paypal.

Has anyone seen anything like this. Knowing I have all my current and real information linked to this account I may have a good chance on saving my account.

Any advice or experience would be helpful.

Default Disabled paypal account

Dude this just happened to me today for NO REASON I got a 1st email stating there was a security issue with my card and then a few seconds later I got another email stating We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account
    activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of PayPal's
    Acceptable Use Policy.

Therefore, your account has been permanently limited.

Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to an
    Acceptable Use Policy violation, we may hold your funds up to 180 days. In
    addition, you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal's damages
    for each violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.

I called customer support 2 times and got no answers they gabe me an email of [email]aup@paypal.com[/email] to ask someone there and it will take 24 hours. I am in the same boat I am unemployed and sell on ebay and rely on this little bit of money i get just to get buy. They say I am in violation of some terms according to the email but I reviewed them and see NO VIOLATIONS and have had this account for over 14 years and never had an issue and have been selling since 2010 and have an above average standings record. I have no Idea what they did this for but it better get fixed soon. THIS IS BS!
    Last edited by Archang3l72; 01-12-2016 at 05:18 AM.

My account just got closed after I reported a phishing email. How about that 'thank you' from Paypal?
    Trading forex at [URL="http://robotfx.ro"]RobotFX[/URL]

Default Suspended account

Hello, my account was just limited for NO reason. Been a member for 16 years and out of nowhere. Limited. When I called they said it was due to a transaction that went through with no problems they could see and said they just RANDOMLY go through a person's account and review it. Well, they chose to restrict mine. I did email [email]Aup@paypal.com[/email]. just wondering IF you received any solution from them?