Thread: Paypal 5000 dispute!!!!!!

Default Paypal 5000 dispute!!!!!!

hi was wondering if someone can help. (sorry for bad grammar, dyslexic)

I sold 2 large items with a value of 2500 each as spare and repairs. 1 month later the buyer claims the item is not as described etc and opens a dispute resulting in my account going to minus 5000.

I really cant afford to loose the money + pay for the return cost 500+ and had stated in the paypal invoice as no returns.

could anyone tell me what to do. I am thinking of closing my bank account, Would this help in preventing paypal taking my money. The buyer has really done me over in the way she made me talk to her via email ( i have a feeling she may use this as part of her evidence)

Thanks in advance

They will take the money in your account, so yes.

yes close the bank account, don't just remove it from PayPal because they store all information ever information you "remove" from your PayPal account. If you ok with not using PayPal ever again then you should be just fine. Leave your Paypal account with the negative balance and if anyone contacts you regarding it you tell them you don't owe that money and to stop harassing you.

That is the scam....not as described....we are at $115,000 negative now. Couldn't pay them back if we wanted too and it is fraud anyway. Probably bankruptcy for us now. PayPal is not safe for sellers!!! Not safe for sellers at all. Don't ever do large transactions with them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madashell View Post
    That is the scam....not as described....we are at $115,000 negative now. Couldn't pay them back if we wanted too and it is fraud anyway. Probably bankruptcy for us now. PayPal is not safe for sellers!!! Not safe for sellers at all. Don't ever do large transactions with them!!!
    This is the absolute truth yet people won't take warnings seriously. I lost thousands with PayPal, nothing close to what they have ripped you off for, and I wish someone had warned me about how horrible Paypal is. Foe small transactions it is fine because you won't lose your house getting scammed selling a $14.95 cell phone case. But once you start doing larger transactions you MUST stay away from paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by madashell View Post
    I agree I lost 829 on there paypal here app when disputed they cant even give me the name of the customer that used there card. A nameless transaction. Can you imagine. Just happened to me.