Thread: 11 Unauthorised Transactions! PayPal Disputes

Default 11 Unauthorised Transactions! PayPal Disputes

Hi Everyone,

I need a little bit of help please!

I sold 11 items on ebay, and unfortunately 3 different buyers purchased these items without authorisation.

Obviously I sent the items out and a couple of days later got the inevitable 'We're investigating a payment reversal' and we're holding your funds! (274.89).

Now I put in various images ect of the purchases, messages, no proof of delivery but I still felt confident PayPal would vote in my favour. How wrong was I?!

The very first dispute actually did go in my favour! but the 4 others for that same buyer didnt? I just dont get it! and the other 6 transactions all didnt go my way either.

Now I'm a 20 year old just trying to make a bit of money, but I'm 250 out of pocket! What am I supposed to do? Is there anything I can do to try and swing paypal in refunding me.

It's ridiculous that I sell these items, post them, have 100% feedback (Actually get feedback on the un-authorised transactions) then I lose all the money because Paypal/eBay failed to recognise the un-authorised transactions happening??

Gone on a bit now , but any advise is greatly appreciated!

Many Thanks
    Luke,

has paypal all ready debited your bank account or is it still just your paypal account that is negative. If it is still your paypal account that is in negative then you should hurry up and close your linked bank account and report any linked credit cards as lost (so you get a new card number). This way paypal will be unable to collect from you and they are stuck with your negative balance account. Obviously you won't be able to use Paypal again but then again why would you want to?

There a negative balance of about 75 at the moment, all the rest has been taken from my account.

Okay, thanks I'll do that...very true! Pile of tosh.

sorry to hear they got all but 75 but at least you can save that money.