Thread: eBay is just as shady as paypal

Default eBay is just as shady as paypal

E Bay has now stolen our personal account information & posted on a feedback to a Seller, under scrutiny by the BBB & The Dept Of Consumer Protection, along with E Bay for promoting fraudulent practices & allowing older consumers, to be swindled out of their money.

This is actually what they posted and our valid response, when discovered today
    Positive Feedback Received Exactly what I ordered. Thanks Seller: alicetheinventor2012 (44Feedback is 10 to 49) Jul-01-14 10:20 271524787049
    Reply by numberonepapa3: I did not leave this feedback, E Bay did. BBB & Dept Of Consumer Prot filed. Jul-08-14 10:31

Both the BBB of San Jose Ca and the Dept Of Consumer Protection/Attorney Generals Office in San Jose Ca, now has this information added to original complaint.

Just in case you didn't know; Ebay owns Paypal so yes they are just one shady bunch of a corporation.
    I can't believe that ebay posted feedback on your behalf, not sure what they have to gain from it but I sure as hell don't put it past them .

Default Feedback

Ebay does it to make there marketplace look better or else it'd be all negatives!

absolutely right, ebay and paypal makes money by you selling your stuff, if no one is buying and selling no money is being made. eBay is just trying to make a pile of crap smell like roses to attract buyers .

yup..paypal now belongs to ebay... earlier today when i talk to a CS at Paypal...the email they gave me to send in documents was actually [email]customertech@ebay.com[/email]