Thread: eBay said I am too risky

Default eBay said I am too risky

Hello, I have joined to the club of suspended accounts, PayPal has frozen my founds, around 7000usd, withoutthe reason! I didnt have opportunity to withdrow my money, because firstly they limited my account by mistake (sic!), then few days later they have suspended my acount frozing all my money! I couldnt get even information what was the reason! In my opinion it is disrespect. I have set up Skrill account and have been using it for few weeks, when suddenly Ebay suspended my account claiming that my activities is too much risky, without any negative feedback, with happy customers, that was terrible for me:-(

Quote Originally Posted by chadfmga View Post
    Hello, I have joined to the club of suspended accounts, PayPal has frozen my founds, around 7000usd, withoutthe reason! I didnt have opportunity to withdrow my money, because firstly they limited my account by mistake (sic!), then few days later they have suspended my acount frozing all my money! I couldnt get even information what was the reason! In my opinion it is disrespect. I have set up Skrill account and have been using it for few weeks, when suddenly Ebay suspended my account claiming that my activities is too much risky, without any negative feedback, with happy customers, that was terrible for me:-(
    my ebay and paypal is suspended as well and I don't know what to do; paypal ruined my buisness and ebay life, i cant do anything because they froze everything! just because a friend of mine order something and put his adress to ship and he had a paypal opened that was restricted because he is under 18. So mine gets blocked because of that. so unfair

ebay are so vague with their reasons for limitations and suspensions. What were you selling?
    You should try and get an ebay compatible merchant account and create a new ebay account, with a new email address.

Quote Originally Posted by chadfmga View Post
    they have suspended my acount frozing all my money! I couldnt get even information what was the reason! In my opinion it is disrespect.
    They Disrespected you? They don't even know you!

Damn, paypalsucks(.com)!