Thread: New Paypal lawsuit in Georgia-testify as a witness July 15!

Post New Paypal lawsuit in Georgia-testify as a witness July 15!

Has Paypal stolen money from your account?
    Can you be in Atlanta, GA on July 15, 2014 at 1 PM?
    Fulton County Court, Courtroom G-33
    If you would like to be able to tell a judge what Paypal has done to you, or your business, this is a great opportunity. I have a lawsuit against Paypal which is being heard at the Fulton County courthouse at the above date and time, AND I NEED WITNESSES. The more witnesses I can gather to tell their story, the more likely the judge will be to grant substantial punitive damages against Paypal for the crimes they have gotten away with.

Paypal stole thousands of dollars from my account. Instead of allowing them to just continue what they have done to people for years, I chose to sue them. I have stacks of evidence against them and recorded phone calls. We have already been to court-ordered mediation, and the mediator tells me that I have a very solid case, and that Paypal's actions have been both unconscionable and even criminal.

What I need now are additional witnesses that can say that Paypal has done this to them also. Paypal needs to have about a million of these "nuisance" cases filed against them in every jurisdiction in the United States. I will be glad to assist you with your Atlanta-local case as well. Paypal continues to act with no regard to the law because they believe the little man can not successfully sue them. It is actually quite easy, and as long as your evidence is solid, their lawyers can not defeat you in small claims court, which is made specifically for regular people.

FYI--Paypal can no longer force you to go to Utah to sue them, nor to go to arbitration. That part of the their User Agreement contract has been rendered "unconscionable" and they don't even try to enforce it in small claims court.

Please let me know if I can count on you to come to court with me. This can be the beginning of forcing Paypal to follow their own rules, and the law, or pay. Your very prescence in court will be very important.

email me at [email]15dollarshirts@gmail.com[/email]

That's today! How did it go???? Did a lot of people show up? Finally someone willing to put in the time for justice. Good for you! Let us know the next time there is a hearing!