Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want my money back!

Default I want my money back!

i sold 6 items on ebay auction and the customer recieved the wrong items which wasnt at all true and he filed a complaint with paypal and paypal refunded his money from my account and they will not give me back my money and arent willing to make the purchaser send back the items i sold him on ebay.They stated thet i will not be paid nor will i recieve my items back for the return and that i needed to take this to small claims

This is a big problems for sellers on ebay and just one of many problems ebay sellers face. Being an ebay seller is an up hill battle with tons of losses to scamming buyers. And paypal is helping ebay do their stealing.

Paypal and ebay are the same company so they love to send you back and forth until you can't take it anymore! They just suck!!!!!!! Never give up and never use paypal again!

Oh my god paypal is the WORST! I don't know how many more stories i can reach on this site without flipping out that the same shit happened to me. I hate you PAYPAL!!!!!

There are always some way how to get your money back... Do they ask for verification?

yes they have asked for verification and my account is verified all ready but I provided everything again, the scammer was using a stealth account which I am not really familiar with what it is but it ends up screwing the seller. How can this happen?

similar situation; I don't check my email on a regular basis, I was contacted by paypal saying a customer was wanting half a refund saying the item he received was not as displayed or something like that which is bullshit anyway. Because I didn't contact them during the 10 day period they refunded part of the payment I sent. They're now telling me there's nothing they can do. Is that true, sorry if this message doesn't make sense I'm really f*cked off at the moment. If you could help me out that'll be awesome.

I started to sell on ebay past verification and got my limit raised to 5000 and or 100 items per month. Made about 25 sales with 100% feedback and now they are saying my account is linked to another and they are asking me for sales invoices which I do not have. I provided the info they requested and they still will not release my funds what to do?

Hi there, I have been scammed on eBay several times. When I was thinking of deactivating my account, I came across an interesting online service - ebuyersreviewed. com. I like this site and I use it every day. You can screen a buyer before you ship any item to him/her or report one so other sellers can benefit from your experience. I think this is the only protection that I can get at this time.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaC View Post
    Hi there, I have been scammed on eBay several times. When I was thinking of deactivating my account, I came across an interesting online service - ebuyersreviewed. com. I like this site and I use it every day. You can screen a buyer before you ship any item to him/her or report one so other sellers can benefit from your experience. I think this is the only protection that I can get at this time.
    Interesting site, never heard of them before. Might need to check out a bit more based on their site.