Thread: Frozen

Default Frozen

Yes they have and i have been sending email after email. I sent all my personal info and not 24 hrs later my appeal was denied. The last email paypal said they wanted to part ways with me. In my short answer i said, its not soon enough for me just return MY money first. Any suggestions on what to do from here. I think this may be illegal, holding a persons money for 180 days. I have asked time after time what i did or what the think i was intending to do to be so suspicious of an activity. Never have a gotten a straight answer only there standard email with all the suggestions to try.

Quote Originally Posted by WWC View Post
    Yes they have and i have been sending email after email. I sent all my personal info and not 24 hrs later my appeal was denied. The last email paypal said they wanted to part ways with me. In my short answer i said, its not soon enough for me just return MY money first. Any suggestions on what to do from here. I think this may be illegal, holding a persons money for 180 days. I have asked time after time what i did or what the think i was intending to do to be so suspicious of an activity. Never have a gotten a straight answer only there standard email with all the suggestions to try.
    Have you read the user agreement you agreed to when you signed up with Paypal? If not you should. In it Paypal states they can hold your money for any reason at any time for 180 days. By signing up for an account you agreed to this. most people have no clue how they sign away their rights to their money when they get a paypal account.

If you agreed to paypal terms when signing up than you can't do anything about it. You agreed to it. I would just get your money back when it becomes available and only use a real merchant account for here on out. Paypal will only be forced to change once they start looking all their customers.