Thread: paypal closed 3 family members account

Default paypal closed 3 family members account

Paypal closed my account because as their email stated I was a risk to their company even though my account was in perfect standing order for 6 years with over $2000 of transactions each month. Shortly after complaining my wifes account get's closed down for the same reason and then my 71 year old father who uses paypal to receive payments from online surveys gets his account closed down.

So paypal get to keep the $1200 left in the account for 6 months and then to add insult to injury close my ebay account down which was my main source of income. Please support my twitter page also [url]https://twitter.com/nopaypal[/url]

We need to fight these evil bastards together!

Quote Originally Posted by nopaypalno View Post
    Paypal closed my account because as their email stated I was a risk to their company even though my account was in perfect standing order for 6 years with over $2000 of transactions each month. Shortly after complaining my wifes account get's closed down for the same reason and then my 71 year old father who uses paypal to receive payments from online surveys gets his account closed down.

So paypal get to keep the $1200 left in the account for 6 months and then to add insult to injury close my ebay account down which was my main source of income. Please support my twitter page also [url]https://twitter.com/nopaypal[/url]

We need to fight these evil bastards together!
    I feel for you, PayPal has always treated me the seller as if I was a piece of shit. I have been multiple times been ripped of my digital products by customers who took the product and then claimed they never received it. For one of my companies they never let me open an account due to all kinds of shady reasons. One of my business associates had his account frozen without reason and prior notice, I think it was just because he worked for me.

That's terrible! I heard they do this to have more "cash flow" in their bank to get more investors and open more businesses. Criminals I tell you! Robbing the low and middle class just so they can stay in the top 1%. They held my funds and that was the only way to pay my bills!