Thread: Paypal stealing all my money for no reason and refunding my happy customers

Angry Paypal stealing all my money for no reason and refunding my happy customers

I've been running a drop shipping business on ebay just for the last few weeks. It's been going great. 100% positive feedback, tons of happy customers, almost no complaints. The complaints i did have were resolved promptly (mostly due to a couple lost packages).

Then suddenly paypal and ebay froze my accounts with over $8000 in it, and made me verify my identity to them by sending in all sorts of documents and my invoices to prove that i'm the one that bought the items i was selling. They asked me how i was making a profit when i was selling my items for less than I was paying for them. I told them that i like to find gift cards at a discount through sites like raise.com, cardpool.com, etc, then buy the products and sell them on ebay, making a little bit off the top of each transaction. They could't seem to comprehend this simple process.

I complied and sent them everything they asked for, but soon after, they permanently froze my account with all my money in it, and said they were going to keep my balance for up to 180 days to make restitution to my "Victims" Yes, they called my customers VICTIMS!

Ebay also banned me, and reversed every single transaction i've ever done, then refunded all my seller fees to my paypal account as if none of my listings had ever happened. Any open cases I had with customers were refunded in full even though they had already received their items. One of my open cases was simply asking for a tracking number. Another one wanted a $20 refund since the shrink wrap was ripped on his item... all got fully refunded. I have tracking numbers for every single one of my orders.

I honestly have no idea why ebay and paypal singled me out, banned me for life, and stole $8000 from me. is there anything that can be done? Are there any lawyers who specialize in pointing out the fact that paypal and ebay are bullies and thieves?
    Last edited by ASFx; 05-01-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Wow... today they tried to withdraw almost $400 more from my checking account! Luckily I thought they might try to be predatory and steal even more of my money, so i closed my bank account and made a new one as soon as they started messing with me.

I really can't believe this. They're already holding so much of my money in my account, then they try to steal even MORE from my bank? What is wrong with them???? How is this legal?

Unfortunately, thats the name of the game with paypal. Ebay will side with paypal any day since they are same company. You should just start a website and get a real merchant account.

Any news on your money being funded back to you? I've been reading all of these posts and I'm becoming very upset that this has happened to more people than just me! I sold iPads, Ipods, Xbox 360, basiclly electronics and they held over $5,000 of my money. Paypal really does SUck!