Thread: Paypal doesn't value users or employees

Default Paypal doesn't value users or employees

Just read an article from a former employee who refereed to Paypal as a “Churn and burn company” and he wasn't even referring to its users but to it's employees.
    Apparently employees are treated much like their users so no wonder the service is crappy when you call.
    I could never work for Paypal knowing what a scamming, lying and roothless company they are and it appears I am not the only one that feels that way

the lack of service they provide certainly reflects that. I have tried for 3 days to get my money released and every time I call I get a different lie and different release time. I have a feeling I will never see that money and that no one over paypal gives a rats ass about helping me.

Why has there never been any kind of investigative reporting done on PayPal. With hundreds of thousands of people being ripped off I don't think it would be very hard to come up with material yet you never hear anything negative about PayPal in the media. Seems like conspiracy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyman801 View Post
    Why has there never been any kind of investigative reporting done on PayPal. With hundreds of thousands of people being ripped off I don't think it would be very hard to come up with material yet you never hear anything negative about PayPal in the media. Seems like conspiracy to me.
    I am wondering the exact same thing; Paypal holds back 10% of my sales and in essence is causing my business to fail as my mark up is low and I am reaching the stage that I will not be able to buy new stock as paypal has all my funds held for 3 months and not paying me any interest. I am fed up.

Paypal is in business to make money and will do whatever it takes to get the biggest profits. What value does happy employees and happy users have when you can have even bigger profits. It is all about the money for PayPal.

People are a companies greatest asset. Why would they treat their people so badly? Wow! They really are evil. I don't know where I'd be with out my employees. They make my company what it is today.

anyone I ever talk to at paypal are script readers who don't care. They just read out answers like we are playing jeopardy or something. if they help you with a problem, or at least promise to do so it is all just a lie. They just do that to get you off the phone.