Thread: Frozen payment and limited account (Buyer)

Default Frozen payment and limited account (Buyer)

My account has been set on limited and moreover the payment i already made has been frozen too.

The sellers don't want to ship the items i already paid because paypal is holding the money. (payment of around $1000)

Anyone here got a similar any issues or know what i should do?

Paypal seems don't want to put my account back to unlimited but the payment i already made also should suffered from this decision? They did not give any reasons, the mail just stated that their decision was permanent.

I am just a buyer, not a seller. In fact i can't even receive money on my paypal because of the policy of my country. I can only use my credit card and paypal takes the money from it when i purchase something.

Sorry man you're probably screwed. You probably wont see that money for a looooong time. I swear everyone needs to start a movement. No buy using paypall and no one sell using paypal. They are a greedy company that does bad business. Move on to a real merchant account and never use paypal when buying. You couldn't pay me to risk my money with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by ProXI11 View Post
    Sorry man you're probably screwed. You probably wont see that money for a looooong time. I swear everyone needs to start a movement. No buy using paypall and no one sell using paypal. They are a greedy company that does bad business. Move on to a real merchant account and never use paypal when buying. You couldn't pay me to risk my money with them again.
    any ideas of what should i do?

They froze my account and reversed my withdrawals to my bank account. I did a charge back with my CC company in the amount they are screwing me. I will get my money back and they can spin on their charges. I will never again have a paypal account and only use them as a buyer and as a guest. Screw paypal.