Thread: Frozen PayPal account

Default Frozen PayPal account

I am a private business owner and I was using PayPal for payments. My business was bringing in a lot of money, and they froze my account because they said I did not provide shipping information, but I do not need shipping info for my business, I don't ship what I sell. I lost $500 in funds that i made, and I cannot get the money out now. I'm furious.

Quote Originally Posted by PClolita View Post
    I am a private business owner and I was using PayPal for payments. My business was bringing in a lot of money, and they froze my account because they said I did not provide shipping information, but I do not need shipping info for my business, I don't ship what I sell. I lost $500 in funds that i made, and I cannot get the money out now. I'm furious.
    The funds can be cleared, have you tried sending the documents requested, if you dont have the documents then its very easy, you can get the account unlimited by verifying your personal details, contact me via pm and I can assist you.

That's ridiculous. Doesn't paypal ask these questions before setting you up??? You'd think they'd want to know their customers better since every business is different and has different needs. Nope not paypal. They are the best example on how NOT to run your business. Their service is terrible and crooked. Why are they still in business??????

Default Sending personal info

I have sent all the required info paypal asked for and less than 24 hours my appeal was nedied., so sending his info may or may not work.

OP, i dont believe your precious money is lost.
    you just need to provide them requested info.
    or if they suspend your acocunt without possible appeal, i think money can be withdrawn in 180 day, if im not wrong?
    CashBB.com - money forum
    InternetLifeForum - webmaster, internet user forum