Thread: banned from ebay because paypal banned me

Default banned from ebay because paypal banned me

1. rival seller buys my product and posts false negative feedback 2. it was early days, so my account had 1 neg and 1 pos feedback, and since it was 50-50 paypal banned me 3. ebay restricted me due to banned paypal 4. called ebay and complained, they removed that feedback 5. told paypal believe it or not they allowed me to create another account 6. ebay is still banning me due to my previously banned paypal, even though i have a perfectly working one now

FUCKING EBAY AND FUCKING PAYPAL I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by 49ers4ever View Post
    1. rival seller buys my product and posts false negative feedback 2. it was early days, so my account had 1 neg and 1 pos feedback, and since it was 50-50 paypal banned me 3. ebay restricted me due to banned paypal 4. called ebay and complained, they removed that feedback 5. told paypal believe it or not they allowed me to create another account 6. ebay is still banning me due to my previously banned paypal, even though i have a perfectly working one now

FUCKING EBAY AND FUCKING PAYPAL I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH
    ever thought about selling from your own website using a merchant account and totally bypass ebay and paypal? It is a lot cheaper with your own website compacted to having to pay all of ebays fees. And Paypal is just horrible when it comes to holding your money because they are not regulated like merchant accounts are so paypal can pretty much do as they please with your money. Just a thought.