Thread: Getting money from PP to bank while limited

Default Getting money from PP to bank while limited

I have been using paypal to bet with a group of friends. The betting was never with any gambling site or anything like that but we would just watch sporting events and bet with each other a few hundred dollars and instead of having to pay each other cash all the time we would just settle up with a paypal transfer. I get that this is probably a violation of the terms even though it was just messing around between friends.

My account has been limited and they say that I need to fax receipts of what was bought and sold in the most recent transactions(which I obviously do not have) or my account will be restricted in 3 days.

I have a decent amount of money in my paypal account that I would like to not have locked up or stolen. I have never bought or sold with paypal and only used it for friend to friend personal transfers to settle debts.

I tried to cashout what is in there and it went through but says it will take 5 days to appear in my bank account. If they restrict my account in 3 days before the money hits my bank account in 5 days will they cancel the withdraw and keep my money?

I don't care if I never use paypal again, I just do not want them to steal from me since I can not produce the documentation they say I need to fax in.

Has anyone been in a similar situation and what was the outcome?

Thanks for any replies and advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Fpaypal View Post
    I have been using paypal to bet with a group of friends. The betting was never with any gambling site or anything like that but we would just watch sporting events and bet with each other a few hundred dollars and instead of having to pay each other cash all the time we would just settle up with a paypal transfer. I get that this is probably a violation of the terms even though it was just messing around between friends.

My account has been limited and they say that I need to fax receipts of what was bought and sold in the most recent transactions(which I obviously do not have) or my account will be restricted in 3 days.

I have a decent amount of money in my paypal account that I would like to not have locked up or stolen. I have never bought or sold with paypal and only used it for friend to friend personal transfers to settle debts.

I tried to cashout what is in there and it went through but says it will take 5 days to appear in my bank account. If they restrict my account in 3 days before the money hits my bank account in 5 days will they cancel the withdraw and keep my money?

I don't care if I never use paypal again, I just do not want them to steal from me since I can not produce the documentation they say I need to fax in.

Has anyone been in a similar situation and what was the outcome?

Thanks for any replies and advice!
    Good Day

That shouldn't be a problem I have had similar cases and I got the issue resolved within 24 hours, send me a PM and I will let you know how to resolve it with only your bank statement, ID and Credit card statement.