Thread: Calling on PayPal employees to prove me wrong!

Default Calling on PayPal employees to prove me wrong!

I have been trying to sell my Harley Davidson and every potential buyer wanted to use Pay Pal and I refused and immediately lost the sale! Now I know why. Pay Pal is a criminal organization and always goes against the seller. They can never be reached by phone and they will always back the buyer and screw the seller! I challenge any paypal to prove me wrong. Nothing but a bunch of morons that side with fraudulent sellers, haven't quite figured how you are in on this scam but I am 100% sure that Paypal is the biggest rip off for sellers anywhere.

Nobody sat next to you with a gun to your head forcing you to use their program. You should do some research before you use ANYTHING online.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by pr0xx1d View Post
    Nobody sat next to you with a gun to your head forcing you to use their program. You should do some research before you use ANYTHING online.
    I'm very sorry for your experience, OP, but this sadly. Always, always research and get an idea of what you're getting into before hand.

Still, I'm sorry and hope everything works out.

It sucks but as the other two have said, always research any website before you make an account with them, especially if there's money involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximilian111 View Post
    I have been trying to sell my Harley Davidson and every potential buyer wanted to use Pay Pal and I refused and immediately lost the sale! Now I know why. Pay Pal is a criminal organization and always goes against the seller. They can never be reached by phone and they will always back the buyer and screw the seller! I challenge any paypal to prove me wrong. Nothing but a bunch of morons that side with fraudulent sellers, haven't quite figured how you are in on this scam but I am 100% sure that Paypal is the biggest rip off for sellers anywhere.
    Make up your mind. First you said that Paypal "always goes against the seller", then you said that Paypal "sides with fraudulent sellers."
    Which one is it? Make up your mind and pick a side. My view is that they always side with buyers ,even if the buyer is a scumbag looking for a free item.

I don't agree that you can't reach them by phone. I just think that when you do reach them by phone, they are outsourced and unhelpful.
    I used to not have a problem with Indian call centers, but now that Paypal and my bank are using them, I'm starting to hate them because they just read from a script and apologize a lot and don't actually help.

I think that the reason people wanted to pay via Paypal for your Harley is that you could take their check or cash and disappear after selling them a lemon, so they want some protection.

I'm not saying that you would sell a lemon, just that people are afraid in general of being ripped off. You would have better luck with your local classifieds or auto seller newspaper. That way you can exchange cash in person.