Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't sell on Ebay anymore!!!

I never knew paypal were holding ebay funds for 21 days, thats really bad. Ive had problems with both paypal and ebay. Ebay would not allow me to list on behalf of someone else, they suspended me, and they would not allow me to sell CDs or open any other account. With paypal, they limited my account due to too many claims and would not let me lift the limit. They also limited my account when I received 247 pounds.

If it were up to me I would have already changed to another merchant store. They have not respect for the seller royalty after what you have been selling through them they still want to limit your account.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Title is misleading bro lol. You COULD technically still sell stuff on ebay. But I really do understand your frustrations. I used to sell a lot of stuff on ebay until one day, they chose to freeze my funds even after they'd arrived for a couple business days. I haven't gone back ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by yossup View Post
    Title is misleading bro lol. You COULD technically still sell stuff on ebay. But I really do understand your frustrations. I used to sell a lot of stuff on ebay until one day, they chose to freeze my funds even after they'd arrived for a couple business days. I haven't gone back ever since.
    Not really. That's like saying that you can still run a marathon with a broken leg.
    You can still limp around on your crutches but it will be frustratingly hard and next to impossible.

Not only does eBay/Paypal hold your funds for 21 days if you get a couple of mediocre star ratings from buyers, but eBay also gives you a lower search ranking and in some cases doesn't show your items at all.

So not only do you not get your money if you sell an item, but it's actually harder to sell items because they push your auctions to the back of the search results where no one can see them and your items will have zero views, which makes it hard to sell more items to improve your DSR scores before the next evaluation.

Having your items listed in search used to be your right because you are paying eBay to list your items. Now it's a special privilege given to only the best sellers.

um....anybody thought how much money they MAKE in interest or putting it through the money markets by holding all those payments for 21 days?

it has nothing to do with 'security'......and five pound today is worth less than 5 pound to me in 21 daays, it's called inflation

That's crazy! Well, the good thing is you can find a real merchant account that doesn't hold your funds. Everyone around the world should just stop using paypal all together. I don't trust those other paypal like companies. Just get a real merchant account and beware of bank branches. They usually charge way more.