Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for merchants: use coinbase/bitpay

Default for merchants: use coinbase/bitpay

I know a lot of merchants don't want to use bitcoin because it's too volatile. Well don't worry because you can simply receive your money in usd while accepting bitcoins as a method of payment. Coinbase and bitpay have merchant accounts in which you can accept bitcoins, and coinbase or bitpay will instantly convert to the usd amount that the item was priced in (by you) so there's no loss on both sides. Plus, commissions are smaller than trad visa/ma so it's cheaper too.

I think this is a nice alternative. More and more sellers should try to use this option. But more care should be enforced while dealing with virtual currencies.

I don't see this being mentioned enough on this forum. This is a solid alternative to getting paid without having to risk the bitcoin value fluctuating. The commissions are less than typical cc merchants so there's no downside to this really.

Bitcoins as an alternative can also work but people will always be cautious because as you said Bitcoin is volatile. You can never know how it be retailing at the following day.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Bitcoin is not a great alternative due to the fact that it's conversion rate still fluctuates quite a lot.
    Youtube views: Quick, easy and free!
    [url]http://downloadsafe.org/file/04c8d7[/url]

Personally I am way too paranoid to try investing in bitcoin. Like others have said it seems rather volatile and while largely a personal problem I have a hard taking it seriously. That could change in a few years though, we will have to say.

The only thing holding bitcoin back is it's volatility, but otherwise the concept behind it sounds like a perfectly viable alternative.

Default concept in currency exchange

Itís a new concept in currency exchange which facilitate many good things but people are still concerned about the security and complexity of this concept because they have not enough information about it.
    [URL="http://www.finlit.com/"]FinLit[/URL]

I would just use a real merchant account. Any company that runs like Paypal are probably going to have to use the same business model as Paypal. I wouldn't chance it. It's hard enough to make money why risk it with another company like paypal. For all we know it could be paypal just changing their image.

as a seller crypto currency is great, buyers can't do a chargeback, but what about protection for buyers? You pay and don't get what you paid for then you are out of luck.