Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot transfer funds to bank account.

Default Cannot transfer funds to bank account.

For some reason Paypal limited my account today. For some reason they do not want to let me transfer funds to my bank account anymore.

I find this extremely weird because my bank account is with them. I got a Paypal prepaid debit card, and i used the routing number as my bank account. That is why i do not understand this.

Not to mention the fact that i have only transferred a total of $25 to my bank from this account. So, i know it is not because of suspicious activity.

Why don't you try to call them up? Maybe they want more verification documents from you.

Try contacting them and explain your situation, or better yet ask your bank.

You have to contact them directly and ask politely about the reasons that lead to limiting your account. I am sure they will ask for some proof of identity. If you can provide them with the necessary documents they may lift the limit on your account.

Like the others said, maybe they want proof of identity from you? Try calling them and asking them for an explanation.

I think having a phone call will them is the best thing you can do right now.

Are you sure you have a verified account? If you do and you still can't withdraw funds, perhaps it's because you have a pending outstanding balance? If not, I think the best way for you to solve this is to just call them. There's really not much we can do for you here without access to the details of your account.

You need to verify your account through e-mail and your bank account through the bank's site. Then, you will be able to withdraw the money.

In some cases, they may require you to fax in proof of identification. I've had several associates that had to go through that step. If you have to, be sure to contact them afterwards to ensure that your fax was received. It can get trapped in purgatory over there. Best of luck!

This is a big risk from PP. It wouldn't block your bank account unless it would have a solid reason to do so.