Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Areas Paypal needs to improve upon.

I think one of the major things they could really improve upon is their customer service. They're representatives read directly from a script, and they sometimes often never give you a solution to your problems. They could definitely improve on their customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Dez97 View Post
    I think one of the major things they could really improve upon is their customer service. They're representatives read directly from a script, and they sometimes often never give you a solution to your problems. They could definitely improve on their customer service.
    I noticed that CS reps were doing that when I called in a few weeks ago. They sounded extremely robotic in their replies. I knew it was really happening when I called back and they would respond with the same things.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

I think the thing is that they normally send you automated replies when you need real answers. They should improve on that actually. That is my biggest concern.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

Standardized customer service for starters. My account was frozen for six months and I kept getting told the same thing. My account was frozen because I "was victim of the Patriot Act". Arggggh! Finally I did get a CS rep who thought the whole thing was ridiculous and it got fixed.

Default "Surrender of Moral rights?" Really?

Just today I received yet another email from Paypal saying that its User Agreement is changing, yet again. Although that always raises suspicions--with me in particular, ever since I found out what "enforced arbitration" meant, but changing Terms and Conditions is not in itself, bad. What may be bad are the specific terms that are changing, and in what way.

Today, I have been told that staying with Paypal will automatically entail not only complete, global and perpetiual surrender of any and all Intellectual rights that pertain to Paypal usage. That's bad enough. It was the second thing that floored me. From 1 July (2015) Paypal transactions will automatically involve the user also giving up--all--"moral rights."

Are they serious?

I suspect that, under American law, this will eventually be, under the right to freedom of religion, deemed unconstitutional. Under British Law, moreover, it is not legal for any company to impose contractual conditions that infringe upon a customer's rights as they exist under British law. (If British law permits "x" then no company codicil can restrict that.

We'll see how long this particular "user agreement" stands.

Needless to say (well, not quite needless to say it. Nevertheless,) I have today ended my long association with Paypal.

Take my "MORAL rights" away from me?

Screw you!

6. Default

PayPal really needs to revert back to when they were popular and not when they started putting sellers out of business.
    [url]www.auctionessistance.com[/url]

The best thing paypal should do is to KILL ITSELF and to go out of business.

Default Welp :/

Paypal should definitely change the "21 days" shit of a policy. I've been had too many times by buyers and they take advantage.