Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Areas Paypal needs to improve upon.

Default Areas Paypal needs to improve upon.

What are certain aspects you think Paypal should improve for better service?

We're here because each of us had a bad experience with Paypal at some point so now I'm wondering if there are any chances for them to improve. Personally, I wish they lifted limits and unfroze accounts faster. The time it takes now for them to do so is just too long and in some cases when you need the money most you're scr3wed.

Better customer support representatives who don't read from a script.
    Youtube views: Quick, easy and free!
    [url]http://downloadsafe.org/file/04c8d7[/url]

Most customer service agencies use scripts these days and you are lucky to actually talk to someone who speaks English, so I think that is only going to ge worse over time. I would like to see them release money sooner when you receive it from eBay. It is ridiculous.

Customer Service and chargebacks need to be COMPLETELY redone in my opinion...
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nord View Post
    Most customer service agencies use scripts these days and you are lucky to actually talk to someone who speaks English, so I think that is only going to ge worse over time. I would like to see them release money sooner when you receive it from eBay. It is ridiculous.
    I don't necessarily agree, but maybe it's just the reps I talk to from various countries. I've always found PP to be the worst and none other to even get close (maybe Dell)
    Youtube views: Quick, easy and free!
    [url]http://downloadsafe.org/file/04c8d7[/url]

From the issues the people complained on this board so far, most definitely their customer service. Most of the time, the customer service representative seems quite clueless about what they are doing. It is as if you are talking to a mindless robot that cannot accept any anomaly user input. They should train their customer service representatives more before actually letting them handle a call.

I do think they should train their customer service reps a little better. I also wish there was a way that they could get the REAL scammers and be a little easier on the non-scammers, but that's impossible.

Paypal is a subsidiary of E-bay. I think this needs fixing. Ebay shouldn't dip its hands making Paypal just as worse as E-bay.

T customer service aspect really needs to radically improve. I have called and talked to different reps at different times over the same problem and got a different answer each time. EBay needs to split off from PayPal, too much of a conflict of interest.

1.) I've had several instances where they were performing "upgrades" on their end which caused my payment with their PayPal card to be declined in stores when I had plenty of funds in there. Not only was this embarrassing, but it forced me to use another payment method so I couldn't even get the supposed "perks" (1% cash back) I am supposed to be getting from them.

2.) They are inconsistent with refusing payments to vendors when the fund aren't present. Sometimes they will simply say there aren't funds to cover the purchase, while other times they will pay the vendor then cause overdrafts on your linked bank accounts. I've had this happen with the same company twice, the first time they rejected the payment as they should have and the second time for some bizarre reason they just went and paid it, screwing me with overdraft charges. I had no idea the charges were even hitting my account because the vendor sneakily updated their terms and conditions to state that they would try to auto renew me three months in advance.

3.) Their card reader device sucks, they need a better design. The big triangle is wobbly and doesn't lay flat against any device it is plugged into.