Thread: Ebay glitch and I get punished

Default Ebay glitch and I get punished

Put my ebay store on vacation mode and upon coming back items had sold and disputes opened and refunds all given-Ebay says it was a glitch, but wont reverse all the negatives on what was a spotless 100% feedback score-suspended me and would not cancel my store and still kept taking money for store subscription fees.

wtf, if they knew it was a glitch and acknowledged it, they shouldn't still be allowing problems to happen to you. Keep fighting with customer support until the fix everything and change it back. Show them that they even admitted it was a glitch on their part.

You mean after accepting that the problem was on their side they still want to take your money? That is just so wrong, I think you should just look for other market places to work these guys are not the best to work with.
    Professional Article Writing services at affordable prices [URL="http://www.contentneed.com"]contentneed.com[/URL]

You should call customer service again and ask to speak to a manager. I called customer service today about another issue and the woman I spoke to sounded like she was in a call center in India and reading from a script.

It's going to take more than one phone call to resolve your problem.
    You have to be persistent to save your business.
    This is important, so how can you give up so easily?

They are actually using your account, I guess when you put your store to vacation mode it alerts E-bay that they can use it. Stop using E-bay, it's a scam website.

Quote Originally Posted by opinionguy View Post
    They are actually using your account, I guess when you put your store to vacation mode it alerts E-bay that they can use it. Stop using E-bay, it's a scam website.
    You post in every thread that eBay is a scam.
    I agree that eBay is evil and destroys people's small businesses but it seems kind of lazy to just post scam, scam, scam in every thread.
    We all know they're scumbags,you sound like a broken record.

Since you are suggesting that we stop using eBay, what other auction site do you recommend that has 11 million users and and tons of traffic, and is available worldwide? And don't say Bonanza ,because it's a cute site but people there make very few sales and there's no traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by nuclear937 View Post
    Put my ebay store on vacation mode and upon coming back items had sold and disputes opened and refunds all given-Ebay says it was a glitch, but wont reverse all the negatives on what was a spotless 100% feedback score-suspended me and would not cancel my store and still kept taking money for store subscription fees.

This is terrifying and it's a valuable lesson to other sellers to bring a laptop or smartphone with them and check the status of their eBay account while on vacation. It sucks that you can't just enjoy your vacation and forget about eBay. This makes me glad that I just list auction style and don't have a store.

That is awful and shady as hell. They admitted it was a glitch and still wouldn't do anything about it? You should definitely keep chasing them up, especially since they admitted it was an error on their part.