Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Wallet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Google Wallet

I recently started using Google Wallet and I like it! It is a great tool for shopping online. It is really practical and well laid out and has helped me organize my online purchases. I think it is a good alternative to paypal although it is not as popular. Have any of you tried it? What do you think?

I have tried it a few times on Google verified stores. I think I used it at an online bookstore at one point. Very smooth transactions, no issues, and better yet Google has their own protection policies in place for every purchase. If anyone can compete with Paypal it's Google so I hope the service gains traction. If an online store offers Paypal and Google Wallet, I would choose Google Wallet.

I'm a big fan of Google wallet, they just need to scope out a lot more.
    Youtube views: Quick, easy and free!
    [url]http://downloadsafe.org/file/04c8d7[/url]

I have heard good things about it. I may switch from paypal and try it sometime in the near future.
    Earn money for chatting with other people. [url]http://www.diskussable.com[/url]

I really like Google Wallet. It provides an alternative service to PayPal and is really easy to use. I think my biggest complaint would be that I can't use it everywhere.

Only good things to say about it so far with my only complaint being the lack of places where I can use it. There are a few but most that interest me are not integrated with Google Wallet. Still, since I'm a big fan of the saying "Don't put all your eggs into one basket" I'm using them more and more as an alternative to Paypal. Let's face it, in time they'll grow. We talk about Google after all.

I strongly hope that Google Wallet becomes a large enough competition for PayPal. I have heard from some friends that Wallet has larger transaction fee than PayPal. Is it true?

I didn't really care for google wallet until I was using gmail today. Google just added a new feature in which you can attach money (that's right, MONEY) to emails using the google wallet feature. I think this is a step in the future. Bitcoin makes transfer of money much easier but it suffers from volatility. For now, google wallet seems like a good alternative.

Google Wallet is great! Been using it for a few weeks and no complaints at all.

Google Wallet is a nice concept, not very popular though. As a seller, you tend to go by what is popularly used by your buyers, and that is Paypal-- which is sad. Paypal started out a great company, but ever since the eBay-Paypal partnership (they're owned by the same company), they've been destroying businesses instead of helping them and turning people off in the process.

Google Wallet may be a good alternative, but it's not the best service out there. Sometimes, Google Wallet declines certains payments or if you lose access to your Google account or Google Wallet PIN by some unfortunate event, you could lose your funds as quickly because Google Wallet does not require re-verification. The check-out process via Google Wallet is very quick, which is a plus for real users and an even bigger plus for hackers. Will a better alternative please step up?