Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hours wasted trying to contact payPal

Its so hard to get hold of anyone at PayPal. And when you do you are put on hold of ages. They all sound like they are falling asleep, bored and rude. Only makes your problem worse!

I use Paypal to receive money online for my writing services. I've not had any problem with their customer support so far. I do concede that some of their representatives are sometimes not able to explain the status of things clearly. I feel you must contact any other support number that is provided on the site if the primary contact number is not functioning properly. Explain your situation clearly and patiently, and keep all the details of the transaction on hand, in case you are requested to provide them. I understand how frustrating it can be to wait a really long time for a payment. All the best!

The customer service lines just about everywhere are horrible these days. Just trying to get ahold of the cell phone company is a waste of time, not just PayPal. I imagine that it will not get any better any time in the near future. Phone trees are the worst invention ever!

Well what can I say, be persistent and eventually you will get the help that you need. Don't give up contacting them if it's a substantial amount of money, because you will be the one that's on the losing end if you stop trying to contact them.

You should keep trying or better yet try to contact the buyer and ask him for a refund.